Zeal Optics - Isabelle (Matte Tortoise, Ellume Copper)
- Ellume Bio-Plastic Lens
- Rx Ready
- Z-Resin Bio-Plastic Frame
- Hidden Barrel Hinge
Zeal Optics is a boutique line of sunglasses, based in Boulder, Colorado, that was created to stand out from the indistinguishable masses of other performance frames. Zeal takes pride in its ability to constantly evolve and embraces the desire to be different. Zeal’s passion is driven by the need for adventure and the focus on the journey more than just the destination.
- Zeal Optics Isabelle is a Full Rim frame for Women, which is made of Z Resin.
- Z Resin is a truly unique and patented Eco-friendly material that is made with sustainable castor beans instead of crude oil. It is just as strong as original crude oil based materials but leaves a much lighter carbon footprint.
- This model features a Rounded Edges shape, with a Saddle Bridge.
- The Zeal Optics Isabelle Sunglasses feature the following logo: Zeal logo on the temple
- This frame features a spring hinge, which keeps its initial balance and adjustment, thereby avoiding the need for subsequent adjustments.
- These Sunglasses work well for people whose style is: Classic.
- Ideal for usage with: Fashion, Everyday Driving.
- Zeal Optics Isabelle Sunglasses come with a cleaning cloth and protective carrying case.
- This product is made in Italy.
- These sunglasses are available with polarized lenses on certain colors. Polarized lenses have a filter within the lens that blocks the wavelengths of light that cause glare. They can greatly enhance contrast and allow for greater depth of vision, especially in water. They are ideal for any situation where glare reduction is necessary, like driving or playing sports.