Vacu Vin Rapid Ice Can Cooler - Silver
- Chills drinks within 5 minutes and keeps it cold for hours - without the need for a refrigerator or ice bucket
- Sleeve is ready for application to the outside of a can after 6 hours or more in a freezer
- Cooler will lie flat when in the freezer (requires minimal space)
- Flexible and virtually unbreakable - will tolerate regular and prolonged usage
- Lightweight and easy to transport for use at parties, picnics, barbecues, on holiday etc
- Designed to fit any standard-size can
- Award-winning product - used by millions worldwide
- Adaptation of Vacu Vin's renowned Wine Cooler range
Vacu Vin Rapid Ice Can Coolers were developed to chill drinks quickly and keep it chilled for an extended period of time, all without the need of a refrigerator or ice bucket. The cooling sleeve contains 6 pockets of specifically formulated, non-toxic gel that expands when placed in a freezer for a period of 6 hours or more. Upon removal from the freezer, the Rapid Ice Can Cooler easily slides over the outside to chill the whole can within 5 minutes. Once cooled, the drink will remain chilled for hours due to the multiple layers of insulated foil and foam within the sleeve.
The Rapid Ice Can Cooler is designed to fit any standard-sized can. The award-winning can cooler is both flexible and virtually unbreakable. It is also lightweight which allows you to use it at parties, picnics, barbecues and much more! Once used, simply return the Rapid Ice Can Cooler to the freezer to reuse over and over again!
Vacu Vin was established in 1986 in Delft, the Netherlands. For over 30 years this family-owned company has evolved into the leading brand within the housewares industry, offering an array of barware accessories and kitchen gadgets that are characterized by their quality and innovative functionality. Vacu Vins product portfolio also includes award-winning Wine Coolers, Pineapple Slicers and other gadgets now used in over 35 million households and more than 80 countries throughout the world. A specialist, European in-house design team are constantly striving to add new items to the companys ever-evolving product portfolio to satisfy the demands of the savvy, modern-day consumer.