Prep Series Cutting Boards by Epicurean, 2 Piece, Slate
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
- Set of 2 prep series wood composite cutting boards
- Boards measure 14-1/2 by 9-1/2 by 3/16-Inch thick and 10 by 7 by 3/16-Inch thick
- Safe for all knives; heat resistant up to 350-Degree; handle opening; dishwasher safe; will not harbor bacteria
- Made in USA from trees harvested under the guidelines of the north America sustainable forestry standards
- Company eco initiative commitment: green guard certified, classified "green" product; uses sustainable manufacturing practices; minimal recyclable
Prep Cutting Boards by Epicurean feel right at home in any kitchen. These durable, dishwasher safe boards are made in Duluth, Minnesota, USA. They are an excellent choice for the busy home cooks who value the environment and want a dependable kitchen products that work hard and clean up easily. Every Prep Series cutting board is made with naturally renewable or recycled materials in an environmentally responsible way. It is also NSF certified, so you know that cutting surface has met rigid standards for quality and safety. The durable boards have a 3/16" profile so they lightweight and easy to store. The built in handle makes it easy to grab and use. Epicurean is a way of life - a reflection of our personal values and those of our customers. Our products are well-designed, practical, casual tools that feel at home in any kitchen where friends and family gather to share company and enjoy good food. As we say at Epicurean, " The heart of the kitchen is where memories are made, traditions are honored, and great food is prepared and shared. It is where you find Epicurean. Please enjoy these Set of 2, Prep Series Cutting Boards by Epicurean for years to come.