24oz Chevron Red
by Polar Bottle
- Double-wall construction: a thermal barrier of air keeps heat out and cold in.
- Polar Bottles do not contain Bisphenol-A (BP-A), a potentially toxic compound.
- Fits standard bicycle water bottle cages
- Wide mouth allows ice cubes easily into the bottle and makes cleaning easy.
- Dishwasher and freezer safe.
Polar Bottle is the original insulated plastic sport bottle and has been keeping liquids colder, longer, since 1994. The bottle has evolved in the years since with brightly colored foil liners and patterns and an innovative removable valve system. Made in America, Polar Bottle is popular throughout the world. Combining the thermal properties of an insulated vacuum bottle with the lightweight, flexible features of a plastic bottle, Polar Bottle's insulated water bottle is the ideal choice for active people. Simply fill with liquid and ice and hit the trail. For even longer cooling power, fill your insulated bottle and store it in the freezer before use. Either way, it will keep liquids cold twice as long as conventional water bottles. Insulated Technology: The double-wall construction of our insulated water bottles creates a thermal barrier of air to keep heat out and cold in. Foil layers reflect solar rays for additional thermal protection. BPA-Free & Phthalate-Free: Polar Bottle has never used BPA in any water bottles. Even the first Polar Bottles in 1994 were BPA-free.