Jetboil Zip Cooking System (Black)
- For any adventurefrom alpine expedition to a weekend trekwe offer a stove that will keep you fueled. When exploring the backcountry, a compact and efficient stove is fundamental, no matter the level of cuisine you want to create.
- The 0. 8-liter cooking cup with insulating cozy makes boiling waterand keeping it warma breeze.
- The bottom cover doubles as a measuring cup and a bowl, saving space in your pack for clothes, gear, and food.
- Compatible with our coffee press, hanging kit, pot support, skillet, cooking pot, and utensils make this a necessity for your next backpacking adventure.
- Includes fuel canister stabilizer and drink-through lid with pour spout and strainer; easy to pack and carry at only 12 ounces.
Jetboil Zip Cooking System
A Fast, Reliable Boil in a Compact Design
A tried-and-true classic, the Zip was born from Jetboil's original PCS design and offers a reliable, no-frills option for backpackers. Lightweight and compact, this stove focuses on the back country boiling essentials. No more and no less.
In 2001, Dwight Aspinwall and Perry Dowst revolutionized back country cooking by creating a fast, compact and efficient stove unlike anything the world had ever seenthe first-ever Jetboil. And our engineers have been following in their footsteps ever since, relentlessly pushing the limits of whats possible by inventing technologies that continue to redefine the industry.