HIC Julep Bar Strainer, 18/8 Stainless Steel, 6.25-Inches
- HIC Julep Bar Strainer is a charming and effective way to strain beverages and cocktails
- Made from 18/8 stainless steel; resists rust and corrosion; won't interact with ingredients, absorb odors, or transfer flavors between uses
- Pours chilled drinks while keeping ice and muddled herbs, fruits and spices out of the finished drink; no more watered-down drinks with unwanted bits
- Great for the Mint Julep, Old Fashioned, Manhattan, Arnold Palmer, Martini, and craft cocktails, like Watermelon Mojito, The Cuke, and more
- Durable; dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
HICs Julep Bar Strainer is designed as a charming and effective way to strain every delicious drop from beverages and keep ice and flavor-infusing ingredients out of the finished drink. First developed in mid-1800s to hold cold, crushed ice back away from the sensitive teeth of Julep enthusiasts, the Julep Strainer has since earned its status among other traditional bar tools for straining drinks and cocktails. Beyond the Mint Julep and Old Fashioned, to the classic Manhattan, Arnold Palmer, and Martini, to the ever-evolving list of craft cocktails that capture the seasons flavors, like Watermelon Mojito, The Cuke, and Strawberry Basil Lemonade, HICs Julep Strainer pours the chilled drinks freely while holding back ice and muddled herbs, fruits and spices for a clean, crisp, and delicious concoction. No more watered-down drinks with unwanted bits! Easy to use. Simply measure ingredients into a cocktail shaker or mixing glass and shake or stir. Place the perforated spoon of the Julep Strainer inside the glass, at a downward angle, to create a tight fit. Pick up the glass or shaker near the rim and use an index finger to hold the Julep Strainer in place. Pour the drink into a chilled serving glass, garnish and enjoy. A must-have of bar accessories for the occasional sipper of summer cocktails to the year-round mixologist. Made from 18/8 stainless steel for durability and easy maintenance. Resists rust and corrosion. Wont interact with ingredients, absorb odors or transfer flavors between uses. Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.