HARVEST GROW BAG HERBS & GREENS
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
- Easily grow fresh produce in any sunny outdoor environment including patios, decks and porches
- Each harvest grow bag is re-usable for year after year enjoyment of fresh herbs, vegetables and berries
- Harvest Bags feature drainage holes to prevent overwatering; fold easily for storage when not in use
- Made of commercial-grade canvas, these container are well-constructed and weather proof
- To use, simply find a sunny location, fill your harvest grow bag with potting soil seedlings or seeds and water as necessary
Harvest Grow Bags from Homegrown Gourmet provide the perfect way to grow your
own produce, berries and herbs, regardless of whether you have a vast yard for
planting, or a little apartment balcony. Whether you want to plant potatoes,
onions or other root vegetables, tomatoes or herbs, there is Harvest Grow Bag
to meet your needs. All you need is a sunny location, Harvest Grow Bag, seeds
or seedlings, soil and water. Made from commercial-grade canvas, the Grow Bags
are portable and storable. Drain holes prevent over-watering and the
weatherproof construction ensures you have seasons of growing ahead of you.
All Homegrown Gourmet Products are designed to help you live a wholesome
lifestyle, centered around growing, serving and storing homegrown produce.
Whether you're an expert gardener or a novice at growing your own produce,
Homegrown Gourmet has exactly what you need to get growing! From innovative
growing containers to herb drying stations and extra deep colanders for
washing to their brilliant savor cubes for storing your edibles, Homegrown
Gourmet Products has incredible options for those individuals that want to
grow more food at home. Homegrown Gourmet believes growing food, restoring
health and a wholesome community go hand in hand and it all starts with you.
That is why they have developed Project Restore a Wholesome Future; through
the purchase of Homegrown Gourmet Products, a fire station, a school and other
community organizations receive the resources to work together to grow
nutritious gardens to support neighborhood families.