118086 6" Chef Knife
- The Classic All-Around Kitchen Knife can be used as a Santoku and Mezzaluna knife. It is ideal for cutting, slicing, dicing and mincing.
- Full-Tang Japanese Stainless Steel, forged construction provides superior durability.
- Unique Blade Design makes knife SO FUNCTIONAL for chopping vegetables, slicing meat or cutting fruits.
- Features Groovetech non-stick technology: The grooves create air channels that help push the food away from the blade and prevent the food from sticking. The patented grooves are an optimal design in reducing suction and friction during cutting.
- Cleaning: For all fine cutlery, hand washing is recommended for best results. Carefully wash with soapy cloth and rinse thoroughly. Always dry immediately. Do not allow to soak. For safety, wash each knife separately.
The CasaWare 6" Groovetech Chef Knife is so multi-functional that you will wonder how you survived without it. The 6" Chef Knife is great for chopping vegetables, cutting meats or slicing fruits. The 6" blade is perfect for both the Santoku and Mezzaluna cuts. The Full-Tang Japanese Stainless Steel blade's forged construction gives you superior quality and durability. The patented Groovetech technology creates a natural non-stick effect that pushes the food away from the blade and prevents it from sticking. The ergonomic handle is designed to fit comfortably in your hand and can be used for both left and right handed people. The knife has a 15 degree angle on each side of the blade. The Rockwell/Hardness is RC53. The blade can be sharpened in most traditional knife sharpeners that are sold in specialty/department stores.