Acacia Wood Appetizer Serving Tray with Assorted Nut & Dipping Bowls
- 4-piece set includes one Acaciaware baguette serving tray (16.5 in. by 5.5 in. by 1 in.) and three nut & dipping bowlsone round, one square, and one 3-sided (4 in. by 1.5 in.).
- Acaciaware salad bowls and serving trays are hand-crafted from one solid piece of sustainable, eco-friendly acacia hardwood.
- Acaciaware is sustainable, meaning: natural forest conditions, wildlife, as well as the rights and interests of indigenous people, communities, and workers are protected and maintained.
- Acaciaware is easy care! Hand-wash with warm soapy water and air-dry. Not microwave or dishwasher safe.
- Completely food-safe for hot or cold foods.
Pacific Merchants heirloom quality salad bowls and serving trays are
handcrafted from one solid piece of acacia hardwood. Each handmade serving
piece has its own unique shape and rich-colored wood grain. Acaciaware serving
sets are perfect for dinner parties, entertaining guests, or your everyday
family meal. Acacia is a hard wood that is extremely durable and long-lasting.
The wood is completely food-safe and resistant to water penetration, stains,
and odors from foods like garlic and onions. Acaciaware is easy care! Just
hand-wash with warm soapy water and air-dry. Acacia wood is not microwave or
dishwasher safe. Acaciaware is responsibly forested which means that the wood
is harvested from healthy forests in an environmentally friendly and
sustainable manner. Sustainability means: Harvesting rates and clearing sizes
that do not exceed a forest's natural capacity to regenerate. Maintaining
natural forest conditions needed for wildlife and healthy ecosystems to
function. Protecting and maintaining rare, threatened and endangered species
and forest types. Not clearing forests or replacing them with barren tree
plantations. Minimizing or eliminating chemical use. Protecting streams and
rivers from soil erosion that degrades water quality and fish habitats.
Helping workers, communities and indigenous people benefit from the forestry
operations and protecting their rights and interests.