Old Dutch Cast Iron "Suzume" Teapot, 24-Ounce, Waterfall Blue
- Tetsubin are graceful, elegant cast iron teapots crafted in the Japanese style, it was inspired by antique teapots and features a playful bird motif
- The heat-retaining properties of cast iron allow our tetsubin teapots to keep tea at the proper serving temperature for up to an hour
- The porcelain enamel lined interior keep the taste of the tea pure and allow for easy cleaning
- Includes a stainless steel tea basket for easy brewing of loose tea
- 24 oz. Capacity; for brewing and serving tea; not intended for stovetop use
Color:Waterfall Blue/24 oz/Suzume
Waterfall Blue Cast Iron "Suzume" Tetsubin Teapot. The "Suzame" Teapot is an elegant Cast Iron Tetsubin teapot inspired by highly prized Japanese antique teapots still in use today. The enamel lined interior makes it rust-resistant and easy to clean. For brewing and serving tea; Not intended for stovetop use. 24 Oz. capacity.